Winters are the time to stay inside and warm up the home with different ideas.
1. Decorate with natural materials like use cones to place inside a glass jar and make a corner beautiful.
2. Use the cosy fabrics everywhere like for rugs, bedding, utensils covers, wall hangings, cushions etc.
3. Use colourful pinecone wreath as it would be perfect for winters.
4. Put light bulb in colourful mason jars or put the green vines in them.
5. Covers the jars with cosy white covers to give a cool look.
6. Burn the candles inside jars and put some bark crumbs inside.
7. A little wallpaper, colourful accents and paints could make a big difference.
8. Hang a fine white nature photograph on the wall.
9. Make wall paint by simply writing the lyrics of your favourite poem or song.
10. Choose your favourite prints and cardstock to make a gallery wall.
11. Give your home entrance a wintery look by sprinkling bark crumbs on the front wall and place two winter plants on each side.
12. Place a cosy rug right after the entrance.